Uses of Botox
Botox injection uses includes its administration in mild dosages for the treatment of certain health problems such as:
- Botox for wrinkles-It is mainly used for smoothing the wrinkles in the face and short-term enhancement of the appearance.
- Botox for sweating-It is used for the treatment of severe underarm sweating.
- When there is an extreme contraction of the shoulder and neck muscles which is a neurological disorder known as Cervical Dystonia.
- Botox for muscle spasms: When a person faces the problem of uncontrolled blinking which is termed as Blepharospasm.
- It is also used in case of misaligned eyes which is known as Strabismus.
- Botox for migraines-It is used when there is a chronic migraine.
- It is used for the treatment of overactive bladder.